Weston 15″ x 50′ Vacuum Sealer Rolls
One 15″ wide x 50′ long extra large bag roll for use with Weston Pro Series Vacuum Sealers (and other sealers with a 15″ wide seal bar).
Product is sold as a single individual roll or in case lots of 12 rolls per case.
These are the best vacuum sealer bags for turkey and other whole meats! They’re extra wide, plus you can cut them as long as you want, so they’re perfect for vacuum sealing large birds whole for marination or whole hams for storing. And when you’re done, you can cut the roll to any length you want for the rest of your leftovers!
Compatible with FoodSaver® and Ziploc® heat-seal vacuum systems and other brands.*
* FoodSaver® and Ziploc® are the registered trademarks of Sunbeam Products, Inc. and S.C. Johnson and Son, Inc., respectively. Use of the marks does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by the mark owners.
Vacuum Sealer Roll Features
- Can be used in most leading brand vacuum sealers.
- 2 ply, 3.0 mil thick
- BPA Free, non-toxic plastic, no Bisphenol A
- Heavy duty bags with air removal channels for maximum freshness
- Use to marinate foods in minutes
- Made from FDA listed food safe materials
- Great for food and non-food uses like preserving collectibles, valuable documents, silver or electronic items!
- Simmer or microwave food right in the bag*
*A small puncture in the Vacuum Bag is required before warming cooked foods or defrosting foods in the microwave. When simmering food in a Vacuum Bag, closely monitor that the pot has plenty of water and the Vacuum Bag is not in direct contact with the bottom of the pot. Follow food safety guidelines. Do not reuse Vacuum Bags after storing raw meats, greasy foods or fish. Do not reuse Vacuum Bags after heating. Do not use the Vacuum Bags in the oven or broiler