Ives-Way 900 Polycarbonate (Plastic) Power Adapter
- For use with a battery operated power drill (not supplied)
- Reduces the time to seal a can
- Saves energy and man power.
- Note: This is an after-market fitment and is not supported by the manufacturer.
- Secure the Ives-Way can sealer and rotate the crank handle until can sealer window displas “0” (zero).
- Remove the Ives-Way can sealer crank handle by loosing the screw completely.
- Keep the crank handle screw for later use.
- Insert the power adapter into the slot where the crank handle would normally fit.
- Tighten the power adapter to the unit with the same crank handle screw using a large flat screw driver.
- Obtain a battery operated, hand held, drill set.
- Fix a 7/8″ socket wrench with adapter to the drill.
- Once your can is in the can sealer and ready for sealing, place the socket wrench with drill attached to the power adapter and start the drill.
- Follow normal canning procedures.
- Please not that electric cord drill must NOT be used. This power adapter is an after market fitment and is not supported by the manufacturer.