Weston Pint 6″ x 10″ Food Vacuum Bags (100 Count)
Our 6″ x 10″ pre-cut, “pint” sized, commercial grade food vacuum bags (100 count) are perfect for marinating single serve portions (like one breast or filet) and storing snack sized quantities of jerky, trail mix, and more.
Compatible with FoodSaver® and Ziploc® heat-seal vacuum systems and other brands.*
* FoodSaver® and Ziploc® are the registered trademarks of Sunbeam Products, Inc. and S.C. Johnson and Son, Inc., respectively. Use of the marks does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by the mark owners.
- 100 pre-cut bags ships in a single bag
- Can be used in most leading brand vacuum sealers.
- 2 ply, 3.0 mil thick
- BPA Free, no Bisphenol A
- Heavy duty food vacuum bags with air removal channels for maximum freshness
- Use to marinate foods in minutes
- Made from FDA listed food safe materials
- Great for food and non-food uses like preserving collectibles, valuable documents, silver or electronic items!
- Simmer or microwave food right in the bag*
*A small puncture in the Food Vacuum Bag is required before warming cooked foods or defrosting foods in the microwave. When simmering food in a Vacuum Bag, closely monitor that the pot has plenty of water and the Vacuum Bag is not in direct contact with the bottom of the pot. Follow food safety guidelines. Do not re-use Vacuum Bags after storing raw meats, greasy foods or fish. Do not re-use Vacuum Bags after heating. Do not use the Vacuum Bags in the oven or broiler