Weston 3 Pack 8″ x 22′ Food Vacuum Sealing Rolls
A customer favorite great value: Three 8″ wide x 22′ long bag rolls (528 square feet of storage) for creating custom sized bags for your vacuum sealer.
The 8″ bag roll is commonly trimmed to 12″ to make a quart bag and 24″ for sealing whole fish, but can be trimmed to any length!
Compatible with FoodSaver® and Ziploc® heat-seal vacuum systems and other brands.*
* FoodSaver® and Ziploc® are the registered trademarks of Sunbeam Products, Inc. and S.C. Johnson and Son, Inc., respectively.
Use of the marks does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by the mark owners
Food Vacuum Sealing Roll Features
- Can be used in most leading brand vacuum sealers.
- 2 ply, 3.0 mil thick
- BPA Free, no Bisphenol A
- Heavy duty bags with air removal channels for maximum freshness
- Use to marinate foods in minutes
- Made from FDA listed food safe materials
- Great for food and non-food uses like preserving collectibles, valuable documents, silver or electronic items!
Simmer or microwave food right in the bag*
*A small puncture in the Vacuum Bag is required before warming cooked foods or defrosting foods in the microwave. When simmering food in a Vacuum Bag, closely monitor that the pot has plenty of water and the Vacuum Bag is not in direct contact with the bottom of the pot. Follow food safety guidelines. Do not reuse Vacuum Bags after storing raw meats, greasy foods or fish. Do not reuse Vacuum Bags after heating. Do not use the Vacuum Bags in the oven or broiler