Weston Quart 8″ x 12″ Food Vacuum Sealer Bags
Our 8″ x 12″ pre-cut, quart sized, commercial grade vacuum bags (100 count) are perfect for storing and/or marinating small portions of fruits & vegetables, jerky, small fish filets, individual steaks, pork chops, and more. Compatible with FoodSaver® and Ziploc® heat-seal vacuum systems and other brands.*
* FoodSaver® and Ziploc® are the registered trademarks of Sunbeam Products, Inc. and S.C. Johnson and Son, Inc., respectively. Use of the marks does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by the mark owners. Features
- Ships in a bag
- Can be used in most leading brand vacuum sealers.
- 2 ply, 3.0 mil thick
- BPA Free, non-toxic plastic, no Bisphenol A
- Heavy duty bags with air removal channels for maximum freshness
- Use to marinate foods in minutes
- Made from FDA listed food safe materials
- Great for food and non-food uses like preserving collectibles, valuable documents, silver or electronic items!
- Simmer or microwave food right in the bag*
Directions for use:
*A small puncture in the Vacuum Bag is required before warming cooked foods or defrosting foods in the microwave. When simmering food in a Vacuum Bag, closely monitor that the pot has plenty of water and the Vacuum Bag is not in direct contact with the bottom of the pot. Follow food safety guidelines. Do not re-use Vacuum Bags after storing raw meats, greasy foods or fish and after heating with any product. Please not that these vacuum bags are not oven or broiler safe and therefore cannot be used in such circumstances.