Semi-Auto Can Seamer Manual Can Seamer for 202 B64 Lids PET or Aluminum Cans – Colour: Black
Please use under the following conditions
1. Voltage 110V 50/60Hz, the machine need a dry environment, and do not get wet.
2. The power supply should be ground wire, to avoid the danger of electric shock.
3. Make sure wire connect in right. Do not change the line connection, which may cause fire, electric shock or malfunction.
4. Do not open the back cover of the machine, there is a risk of electric shock.
5. Do not touch the sealing roller and the indenter by hand during the machine is running.
6. Do not bend, overstretch, twist, bundle, transform, press or damaged the power cord. It must be replaced with a dedicated line or the component purchased from its manufacturer or maintenance department. The plug of the power should be kept clean. Wipe with dry cloth if the plug is dirty.
7. Do not place other items on top of the machine, to avoid any damage.
1. Keep the machine clean everyday.
2. Keep sealing parts (the wheels and indenter) clean, make sure it without foreign body to keep good sealing effect.
This model Manual can seamer is made to be used with round plastic or aluminum cans with 202 B64-type lids (although other types may work). It can be used by any business or
industry that needs to package beverages or liquids in cans of different materials, shapes and sizes.
|Can End Type||202 B64|
|Canning Speed||1000 cans per hour|
|Power Plug||us plug|
|Weight||30 Kg / 66 Pounds|
|Can Type||Can Size||Can Height||Can Body Diameter||Easy Open End|
|Standard||355ml (12oz)||122.22±0.38mm||211 (66.1mm)||202(52.4±0.25mm）|
|Standard||473ml (16oz)||157.23±0.38mm||211 (66.1mm)||202(52.4±0.25mm）|