Retractable Nozzle Vacuum Sealer With Gas Purge – 20″
AmeriVacS AVN retractable nozzle vacuum sealer with gas purge forms a part of our wide range of vacuum sealers on offer.
- Superior High-Grade Components: Lifelong Products
- Superior Design: Easy-to-use & Maintain
- Flexible Operations: Highly configurable gas flush / purge and vacuum cycles
- Designed with speed in mind: Increased Operational Efficiency
- Numerous redundancies & fail-safe mechanisms: Results in a more consistent and reliable Seal Integrity
- Limited Warranty: Best manufacturer’s warranty in the Industry
- In Stock: Efficient Customer Service
Foot-pedal activated gas-flush vacuum packaging at its finest. The AVNs’ 1/4″ wide sealing element delivers a leak-proof seal for products ranging from sensitive electronics to sterile medical devices. Uses for the AVNretractable nozzle vacuum sealer extend to other industries such as food packaging, biotech applications, aerospace technologies, and delicate scientific research devices.
With one touch of the pedal, the AVN flushes out oxygen and moisture using an inert gas of your choice (tank regulator set to 40psi – 100psi). Then, the automated stainless steel nozzle retracts and your products are sealed in seconds. Combine the AVN’s precise automation with speed and extensive safety features, a faulty seal becomes a significantly remote possibility for any production environment.
The AVN retractable nozzle vacuum sealer with gas purge (or flush) is clean-room compatible. This renders the AVN ideal for electronics, medical, and pharmaceutical applications. Providing additional functionality and convenience, the AVN’s gas-flush feature can be switched off independently from the vacuum feature, and visa-versa. Both the gas-flush feature and the vacuum feature can be turned off when needing to operate the AVN for sealing only with impulse-heat.
The AVN is carefully hand-assembled with the most stringent quality controls in place. Only superior grade components are used. The AVN gas-flush is also featured in five seal-lengths (20″, 25″, 30″ 35″, and 50″). All model versions of the AVN can be configured to meed the strict CE certification requirements.
Additional Features and Benefits:
- Clean-room compatible
- 100% maintenance free verture pumps
- Intuitive design
- Extensive safety features
- Technical support
- Rust-treated and powder-coated steel chassis
- Industry-leading performance
Optional Upgrades & Accessories:
- Upper and Lower Heating Elements
- Full Stainless Steel Upgrade
- Vacuum Filter
- Vacuum Regulator
- Dual Nozzles paired with dual vacuum pumps
- Work Tray Add-on – 20″ x 12″
- Additional Vacuum or Gas Cycle Control
- Low-pressure Bar Close
- Coalescing Air Filter
- Digital Temperature Control
- Ported Exhaust
- Multi-Position Stand
- CE Certification
- 220 Volt A.C. 50-60 Hz conversion (excludes CE Certification)
Please note: All optional upgrades and accessories are sold separately. Call us for latest pricing.
Technical Specifications for AVN-20:
|Vacuum Flow (cfm):||6|
|Air Requirements @ 100 PSI:||6|
|Maximum Vacuum Pressure (in Hg):||27|
|AMPS consumption @ 120 Volts A.C.:||7|
|Unit Size:||28” Length x 10” Width x 7” Height|
|Unit Base Weight:||32LB|