Dry Pack Can & EZO Lid – 3oz
3oz Dry Pack Herbal Cans & with “easy-open” (EZO), pull-tab Lids
- Typically sold in packs of 144/box or 432/case
- Suitable for dry goods only. (Cannot be used for wet product like fish, chicken, broth, stew, etc.)
Can dimensions: 2-11/16″ Diameter x 1-3/8″ High (211 x 106)
**Note: Can capacity description is only for descriptive purposes. It the responsibility of the purchaser that the can meets requirements.
Cans are non-returnable.
- Herbs, Tea, naturopathic remedies, etc.
- Dried food supplies, peanuts, beans, candy and more…
- Pet foods, Oysters (using a wet food process in preparation for long term storage)
- Optional plastic over caps for these cans are sold separately.
Can Dimension Conversion Chart *
In order to help you understand the various sizes of cans, the following chart is a comparison of the food cans that we carry. It lays out the naming convention of the can, dimensions, capacity, and type of can;
|Can Descriptive Name
||Approx. Capacity **
||Type / Style|
|301X106||3-1/16″ Dia. x 1-6/16″ High||4oz||Steel, Straight smooth sides|
|307X111||3-7/16″ Dia. x 1-11/16″ High||6oz||Steel, Straight, smooth sides|
|307X200||3-7/16″ Dia. x 2″ High||8oz||Steel, Tapered, smooth sides|
|211X400||2-11/16″ Dia. x 4″ High||10oz||Steel, Straight, beaded sides|
|307X308||3-7/16″ Dia. x 3-8/16″ High||13oz||Steel, Straight, beaded sides|
|300X407||3″ Dia. x 4-7/16″ High||14oz||Steel, Straight, beaded sides|
|301X408||3-1/16″ Dia. x 4-8/16″ High||16oz||Steel, Tapered, smooth sides|
|307X409||3-7/16″ Dia. x 4-9/16″ High||19oz||Steel, Straight, beaded sides|
|401X411||4-1/16″ Dia. x 4-11/16″High||28oz||Steel, Straight, beaded sides|
|404X700||4-4/16″ Dia. x 7″ High||48oz||Steel, Straight, beaded sides|
|603X700||6-3/16″ Dia. x 7″ High||100oz||Steel, Straight, beaded sides|
Metal Tin Can Dimensions
Understanding metal tin can dimensions is easy if you know how to interpret the numbers. Here is a guide to help you.
- In North America, numbers are usually stated in inches and in 16th of an inch.
- By way of convention, the diameter of the can is always mentioned first.
- The most basic can size description lists only two dimensions: diameter x height.
- Each number is a three digit number which is broken down into the following components:
(a) The first digit represents inches.
(b) The second and third digits represent a 16th of an inch.
An Example – Putting it all together
A can with the dimensions 307 x 409 means that the can is 3 inches and 7/16th of an inch wide (across its diameter); and it is 4 inches and 9/16th of an inch high. So using the cart above, this can in our example is a #2, 19oz, can.
Looking for more metal tin can options?
For an overview of other cans we have on offer, please review the product descriptions listed for each can under our Metal Food Cans section.
Need a Manual Can Sealer or an Electric Canning Machine?
For an overview of the canning machines we have on offer, please review the product descriptions listed for each machine under our Manual Can Sealers and Electric Canning Machines section.