Dual Channel** Food Saver Vacuum Bags 15″ x 18″
These food sealing vacuum bags are channeled on both sides on the inside of the bag. This provides increased and better air extraction from the bag during the vacuuming process.
Our 15″ x 18″ pre-cut, gallon sized, commercial grade vacuum bags (100 count) are perfect for storing and/or marinating larger portions of fruits & vegetables, sausages, bulk steaks & chops, roasts, small whole birds (like cornish hens, quail, birds under 5 lbs) and more.
Food Sealing Vacuum Bags 15″ x 18″
Product is sold in packs of 100 bags per pack or in case lots of 10 packs per case.
Not Compatible with FoodSaver® and Ziploc® heat-seal vacuum systems and other similar non-high use type brands.*
* FoodSaver® and Ziploc® are the registered trademarks of Sunbeam Products, Inc. and S.C. Johnson and Son, Inc., respectively.
Use of the marks does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by the mark owners
Food Vacuum Sealing Bag Features
- Can be used in most leading brand vacuum sealers, except where noted
- 4 mil thickness
- Bag is channeled internally on both sides to enable better air extraction
- Heavy duty bags with air removal channels for maximum freshness
- Use to marinate foods in minutes
- Great for food and non-food uses like preserving collectibles, valuable documents, silver or electronic items!
When simmering food in a Vacuum Bag, closely monitor that the pot has plenty of water and the Vacuum Bag is not in direct contact with the bottom of the pot. Follow food safety guidelines. Do not reuse Vacuum Bags after storing raw meats, greasy foods or fish. Do not reuse Vacuum Bags after heating. Do not use the Vacuum Bags in the oven or broiler
**Dual channel means that the vacuum sealing bag has air channels on both of the insides sides of the bag. Most vacuum sealing bags are air channels channeled only on one inside side of the bag. The other side is clear.